I don't really know what to say! Beau is a little tornado that just rips through my house over and over and over again!!! He is a BUSY boy that LOVES to explore.
I might be losing my mind:)
Pictures speak louder than words...
The nativity is TASTY!
NO straws left on any Capri Suns in our house:)
I have WAY too many Rubbermaid containers. He opens that cabinet and starts throwing them over his shoulder as fast as he can pull them out!
It will be a miracle if I get ANY Christmas presents wrapped before Christmas!!
It makes me tired just writing this!! Ha!
6 comments:
That is too funny!!
I am having the same trouble at my house!! And two more to encourage him doesn't help!! Don't you just love picking up the same mess over and over!!! The joys of being a mom! :)
I know how you feel! J is the same way, but they are so stinking cute with their little grins!!
That is too funny about the capri suns - Isabelle does the exact same thing! LOL!
That is so cute!
Looks like my house!!
Post a Comment