Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cotillion Christmas Ball

Last night was the Junior Cotillion Christmas Ball.  Blake has been pretty excited about it!  It was a "grandparent's" event and ALL of Blake's grandparents got to go.  I'm not sure he realizes just how blessed he is to have 2 sets of grandparents who LOVE to do things like this with him.

Getting ready is always a process.  Travis doesn't admit it, but he loves helping Blake get ready.  It was a formal event, so Blake wore a suit.  He looked SO handsome!
While Blake got ready, I took a few pictures...
 Travis helping him get his coat on.
 My handsome boy with his Nonnie and Poppy.
 Blake with NaNa and PaPa.  (Looks like Beau snuck in too).
 All my boys with all their grandparents.  Makes me proud!
 Blake with all of his "dates" for the night:)
 Nonnie and Poppy with the boys...
 Blake with a girl (can't remember her name:)  Super cutie!
 They are seriously really dancing.  Hard to believe...but I'm so proud of Blake for going and enjoying it!
 Blake dancing with his NaNa.  Apparently they were in the inside surrounded by a lot of people, so Poppy didn't get many pictures of them together.
 Blake dancing with Nonnie.
 Having a good time!
 Memories for sure!
 Awwww....
Next Blake danced with Lauren.  I think he might have a tiny crush:)
 She looked absolutely beautiful!
 They look WAY too grown up here!!!
 Blake said this was like "London Bridge"...
He had such a good time, even though all of his usual buddies didn't go.  Sick germs must be rampant!  I'm so thankful for grandparents who are willing to support our kiddos, no matter what they are doing!!!

1 comment:

meeksmiles33 said...

I wish I knew what they were saying to each other. They had to give each other a compliment. It was so fun to watch them together.