Friday, December 10, 2010

Walgreens and a sick baby...

It's been an excellent week at Walgreens!  I made a trip on Thursday and got this:
 I have desperately needed some decent scissors (I was wrapping presents with kid scissors), so this was especially great for me!  I spent a total of $13.48 for everything in the picture above and also got back $15 in Register Rewards!!

I made another quick run last evening and got all of this:
I'm working on a couple of teacher gifts that require a lot of candy, so this was good.  I also always stock up on white tissue paper for the year at Christmas time (12 packs probably still isn't quite enough).  I spent a total of $8.78 on the stuff above and got back $15 in Register Rewards.  So, I now have all my stuff and have a total of $25 Register Rewards left to spend later!!

In other news, Beau went back to the doctor yesterday and has a double ear infection.  We hadn't even finished the anitbiotics from the last one yet.  This is the 3rd ear infection and 3rd round of antibiotics in a row.  Dr. Whitaker told me that if he has any signs of an ear infection in 2 weeks he will refer us to the ENT to talk about tubes.  Yuck!!

He has run 102 or higher for the last 2 days, but even that isn't enough to keep him from doing this:
In about 30 seconds flat!!

I just put him down for a nap and I hope it's a long one!

No comments: