I went to an "Ugliest Christmas Sweater" party yesterday, and can I just say, HILAROUS!!! I had such a good time hanging out with some sweet friends. Thank you Melissa and Kristan for a great time and much needed stress reliever!
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! Here is the crew, minus Sharon and Sherry were came a litter late...

The sweaters truly cracked me up!! And we all know, at some point in our lives, we have worn a Christmas sweater with PRIDE!!
They were all tacky, but someone had to win!!
And the prize goes to....Dottie! Her nutcracker sweater with the "drums" placed so perfectly on both "cheeks" earned her the prize...hands down:)
Melissa's house was beautiful, as usual, and the food...to die for!! Thanks so much for such a good time!!!
I dare you all to wear your Christmas sweater with pride!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment