We had such an awesome day on Christmas Eve! We started out the day by heading to Ft. Smith with NaNa and Papa for a quick last minute shopping trip. Creative Whit had everything 50% off so we stocked up on some Bulldog gear:) Then we went to lunch at Beef O'Brady's. That just might be my favorite new place to eat!
Then we went home, put Beau down for a nap, and I started cooking. I made Pioneer Woman Rosemary Rolls (4 pans!), spinach mashed potatoes, and deviled eggs.
Next we all loaded up and went to Christmas Eve service at church. We ended up sitting in the back, because I thought it would be better for Beau. There ended up being so many people there that the whole lobby was even full of chairs. To be honest, it was a little noisy and bright back in the back, so I'm not really sure I actually heard anything. But, I did enjoy being with my family:) By the way, Beau actually did GREAT!
We stopped by the house to pick up our food and presents and headed over to mom and dad's for dinner.
We had a full house for dinner. It was all 5 of us, mom and dad, Kyle and Amy, and Amy's mom-Judy, and her sister Cindy. We had prime rib, spinach mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, salad, and rosemary rolls! The table was set so pretty!
There were enough of us, we had to use 2 tables!
Dessert was amazing also. Not pictured are some cookies that Judy made that were TO.DIE.FOR. I think I ate 10!!
Kyle, Amy, and sweet Georgia. Hard to believe we will have another little one around next Christmas!!!
Me and my baby Beau!!!
A glimple at part of the crew!
My boys in front of the tree. Ready to go home and get ready for Santa to come!!
We tried SO hard to get a cute picture of Beau in front of the tree. He was more interested in eating and throwing the gifts, than posing:)
Little stinker...
When we got home, I put Beau to bed and the boys got out the cookies and milk for Santa.Then we piled up on the couch and Evan and Blake read the Christmas story out of Luke to us.
It was a great ending to a great day! Evan put the reindeer food out in the yard and told us he would know for sure if the reindeer had been here if the corn was gone:)
They went straight to bed, believe it or not. Evan said the sooner he fell asleep the sooner he could get up and see what Santa brought!! We told them they had to stay in their rooms until 7:30. And....they did!!









No comments:
Post a Comment