Our sweet little baby Beau is not so little anymore:) You are growing like a weed and learning new tricks EVERYDAY!!
My little Beau, you push me to my limit every single day. But, you are also so stinkin' sweet. This are a few things are up to these days...
~You are SO independent. You want to explore and try everything you see.~You are the smallest of my boys. You weigh around 22 pounds.
~You are wearing a size 3 diaper and size 12-18 month clothes. I have a whole tub of 18-24 month winter clothes, but you aren't going to get to wear many of them. Your big brother Evan wore them all at your age:)
~You are a great sleeper. You go to bed around 8:00 and wake up between 6:15-6:45. You take a nap usually around 11:30 and sleep for 2-3 hours.
~You are learning to eat lots of new things. You are trying to eat with a fork, but usually you hold it in one hand and eat with the other hand:) There isn't much of anything we have given you that you didn't eat. You LOVE anything in a Sonic cup. You will stand at the counter and BEG for the cup!!! You drink milk and juice both out of a straw sippy cup.
~You are still nursing 2 or 3 times a day. Usually just when you go to sleep at night and when you first wake up in the morning. Those are some of my MOST favorite times with you. You are still, and let me snuggle you and I LOVE IT!!!
~You have learned to get into every single space in this house. You can squeeze between the end tables, under the dining room table, and behind your table in your room. You can climb into the bathtub, onto the kitchen table, piano, dining room table, coffe table, and TV stand. There is nothing off limits in your eyes:)
~As these pictures show...you LOVE Q-tips. You stand in the bathroom and beg for them. I usually give you one because it will keep you out of the drawers for a minute or two.
~You have the sweetest little mischevious grin! You love to make us laugh!
Here is a picture of the first time you climbed onto the table. I had NO idea that you could even get up in a chair. I turned around from the stove and there you were...eating a big handful of cheese:)
~I think you are going to be a dare devil like your brother Evan. You get on your giraffe, balance your feet on the seat, and stand up with your arms in the air. Then you look to see if I am watching and start clapping for yourself.
~The pantry is, hands down, your MOST favorite room in the house. You get into everything! This day you pried the lid off the can of popcorn and were having a little snack with Snowy when I found you!
~Another day that you got into the pantry. I think you would have sat there and eaten that whole can of Pringles if would have let you:)
And the TV table...all I can say is, you make me crazy some days!!!!
~You are saying several words now. I love it when you start to ramble really fast in gibberish. You look at us like we should understand exactly what you mean!! Some words you are saying: mama, dada, bubba, more, thank you, Beau, and please. Your vocabulary is starting to grow a little. You are really good at just grunting or saying "booooow" for everything!
~You have finally picked up on one sign language word and that is "more". You sit in your high chair and sign it over and over when you like something you are eating!!
~Your big brothers still adore you. They carry you around and you have started reaching out and hugging them all the time! SO cute!!
It's hard for me to believe that we have completely passed the baby stage of your life. You are a busy toddler that doesn't stop for a single second during the day. I am so happy that you are healthy and happy. I can't wait to see what the next months bring! You are a blessing and we love you SO much!!!





2 comments:
Ok, it seems like yesterday we were ordering fetal heart monitors??? Where has the time gone!?!
I love this post!! He is precious!
Post a Comment