Not too very long ago, snow days were SO nice. The big boys would curl up on the couch and we would watch movies ALL day. It was so calm and relaxing. Now, with a 14 month old tornado running around, not so calm and relaxing:) I'm TOTALLY worn out!!!
We braved the snow and went over to the Scogin's to play Just Dance one afternoon. It was SO fun. It took a little while for Lindsey to get warmed up, but she finally joined in. Sharon and I had a blast, too. It's just SO fun!! One of the best Christmas gifts we got this year!!
It took Beau about 30 seconds to find the "snack" cabinet. I could NEVER keep snacks down low like this or we would have them trampled and stomped all over the house ALL the time!!!
He was digging through that cabinet as fast as his little hands would let him!
He and Whitney both had a box of cereal. Notice, he his eyeing hers:)
Whitney taught him the art of picking the marshmallows out of the Lucky Charms. Hmmm, I'm in trouble!!
We have done a lot of cooking and baking while it snowed outside. Last night Blake went to spend the night with a friend and Evan REALLY wanted to make Oooey Gooey Butter Cake. I told him to go for it! He read the recipe and did it ALL by himself. He's becoming quite a little baker:) Watch out all you little girls...he's gonna be able to cook for you!!
We got up this morning and he wanted to make waffles for breakfast. Notice...the same clothes as he had on last night. That's what happens when we are snowed in around here. We just live in our comfy clothes. I think he might have slept in them???
He did a great job on the waffles and Beau loved them too!!
My happy boy waiting patiently for his waffle!
After breakfast Evan and Travis went out to sled. I had to get at least one picture of Beau in the snow:)
What is it about kids and snow...they just can't resist eating it!!
This afternoon we attempted to make some snow ice cream. It was okay, but the snow just wasn't the right texture. Sounds like we will have another chance later this week. PLEASE...just don't snow on Tuesday. I NEED Mother's Day Out!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Such fun at the Bartlett house!
I love just dance, it is a great workout too!!
Post a Comment