Monday, February 14, 2011

More Snow!!

We were out of school for so many days over the last 2 weeks I lost count. I think we had 5 snow days + 2 scheduled days out for winter break. That makes for one CRAZY MOMMA!!

 
The day of the "big" snow Travis stayed home from work. That was the only really "fun" day for me:) The boys all bundled up to go out and sled. I insisted on taking Beau out for just a few minutes for some pictures.

 
He looked SO cute all bundled up with his boots on!
 He really didn't know what to think about the snow still falling...
 Blake LOVES the snow!
 Evan is WAY too tough to smile for his momma for any reason!  But, he really couldn't get enough of the snow!
 Beau walked out into the snow and immediately went for a big handful:)
 And...his gloves stuck in the snow!!
 He was pretty much ticked off after that.  This was a VERY poor attempt of all the boys in the snow.

One of me was even worse!!  At that point the camera lense had water drops on it and Ev's face is blurred with a water droplet.
This is what Beau did when I brought him inside.  Needless to say, he wasn't ready to come in. 
The big boys and Travis stayed out all morning.  They went over to East Pointe to sled.  Some older boys had made a ramp, so they ramped for forever!!  Then the went back out and did it all over again later in the afternonn.  This was a FUN snow and we were very thankful!!

1 comment:

SheWolf said...

Landen did the SAME thing when I brought him in! Too funny!