Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baseball practice...

Baseball is going to be fun this year!  Maybe...:)  Little Mr. Beau is going to be a BIG challenge!!!  Thank goodness, the playground is right next to Evan's field.  Hopefully that will give us some distraction and I will still be able to watch some of the games.

Ev had practice at the Church League Fields on Saturday so Blake and I took Beau to try out the playground.  He was in love! 

He loved this "dolphin" and sat on it for a long time.  He kept going back to it.

 He was thrilled to climb on the "little kid" playset and he could make it up all by himself. 
 Blake would help him sit down on the slide and I would catch him at the bottom.
The only problem...he discovered the "big kid" playset and wanted to play on it, too.  We tried it once and he almost stepped off the side.  It's going to be a fight I'm afraid!!

No comments: