Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!!

After church, we had Easter dinner at our house.  It was SO nice.  We had a houseful...everyone that was at church plus Granny and GaGa.  It was very overcast and started sprinkling as soon as we got home.  I was determined to get a few outside shots anyway:)


Beau and Nonnie
 I love this picture of my boys.  One picture that pretty much sums up my whole life:)
 This another pic that isn't great, but it is Georgia's first Easter and all the grandkids together!!
 The only family pic from the whole day and it's blurry and Blake's eyes are closed.  Oh well, at least we were together!!
 Me and my boys...
 My sweet Beau-Beau.  He is wearing a smocked outfit that my mom made for my brother, Kyle, when he was Beau's age.  I just LOVE it!!  There is nothing cuter than a little boy in a sweet smocked outfit.  Evan took one look at him and said "Mom, why does Beau look like a girl?".  Whatever, I hated to tell him, but he wore it, too:)
 This might be my new favorite picture of my boys.  They are all actually looking at the camera AND smiling!
 Our sweet baby Georgia.  It's so much fun to have a baby around that isn't your own.  I loved holding her and loving on her, and knowing that my responsibilities ended there:)
 Beau checking out "Georgie"
 I think he loves her:)
 Evan and Blake opening their Easter gifts from NaNa and Papa!
 Beau got one too!  He got some super-cute summer outfits.  I think I loved his gift more than he did!!!
 NaNa and PaPa with the boys!
 Poppy and his Beau.
 Amy, sorry your eyes are closed, but I had to have proof that Georgia wasn't an orphan:)
 Beau-Beau and NaNa
 The sweetest cupcake Easter baskets that Amy's mom made!!
 My GaGa got to come for dinner and I think that was the very best part of the day.  He has never been to my house and I LOVED that he got to be here for Easter.  I'm so mad this is blurry, but it is still precious to me!  Dad has a picture of all of us with GaGa.  I'll post it later when I get it.
 GaGa with Georgia.  Precious.
 This is Blake's favorite way to carry Beau around.  Beau has recently figured out that he can grab Blake's hair and hang on:)
 So, so cute!! Brotherly love.
 Ready to eat!!
 A view of the dining room, minus Amy.  Georgia was hungry:)  Another reason I'm glad she is Kyle and Amy's :)
 A view of the kitchen table. 
 Beau LOVED his cupcake!!
 By the end of the afternoon, he was stripped down to his diaper.  I looked down and the diaper was coming off too:)
 The boys made quite a haul!!  We have enough Easter bunnys for the whole town of Greenwood!!
This was a perfect day!  Excellent church service celebrating our Risen Lord. Then, awesome family time and great food!  I did cheat though, thanks to Carla Gregory for the bulk of our Easter dinner:).  I've decided that at this stage in our lives, it is much easier for us to just have our family gatherings at our house.  This one was perfect!!

No comments: