Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Play Day...


One day last week Whitney came over to play.  Sometimes they play GREAT together, and sometimes not so great.  But, this day was a GREAT day!!!

It was pretty outside so we played out on the deck for a while.  They both LOVED the slide.  Thanks SD for such a fun toy!
 Snowy was sitting on the steps and they couldn't get enough of her.  Funny how a gate makes everything feel so much safer:)
 Beau found Snowy's water and played a little.
 Then he decided to taste a little...
 Yummy!  Nothing like a little dog water when you are SO thirsty:)  Sharon~don't worry, Whitney didn't even go near it:)
 But Beau...well he liked it A LOT!!!  This just CRACKS me up!!!
 Sweet friends.  So busy I  couldn't get a good picture.
 They were ready to get down and play some more!!
 Whit on the giraffe!
 The slide!!
 Whitney would get behind him and give him a little "push" up the steps.  LOVE it!!!
I'm so thankful for sweet friends!!  These two can be SO sweet together.  I love watching them grow up together!!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Love these kids! I'm afraid Beau will always have a "little mother" with him. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a little afraid of the drinking out of the dog bowl! That is HILARIOUS!!!!!!