Yesterday Amy and Georgia came over to play. I hadn't seen Georgia in WAY too long. She has grown a ton and I had so much fun just holding her and watching her perform:)
She has the sweetest smile!
Beau wasn't too sure what to think of her. I kept trying to get him to say Georgia and all of the sudden he said "Geor-gie". It was SO cute. Amy and I weren't convinced at first, but he kept saying it over and over!!
We went to lunch at Pizza Barn and Beau was pretty mesmerized by her, even though she was asleep:)
After lunch we came home and played on the driveway for a while. Beau tried to show off for Georgia but she slept through it all!
His new thing is, anytime he sees a camera, he yells "cheese" and gets the goofiest grin on his face. Here it is...
Here is a video I made at Pizza Barn of Beau saying "Georgie". It is just too cute!
I'm so glad Beau is going to have a cousin to play with as he grows up. I never had a cousin close by to really get to know, but I have a feeling Beau and Georgia will know each other well!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment