Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gold Party!!

Sunday afternoon I had a gold party!  If you haven't heard of this, it is a party where you bring your unwanted gold/silver and sell it to an appraiser/buyer that comes to do the party.  It is a super easy, fun way to make some easy money!!

I had a great turnout!  Here are a few of my guests:)
 A view the other direction!!
 The Flemister's are from PMJ Gold Buyers and they were so nice!  They have this down to a science.  They bring all their equipment, including a printer and print your check right on the spot if you decide to sell! 

I went to a party and sold some "junk" gold and was shocked to make $373.  So, I decided to have a party.  It was a HUGE success!! 
Thanks to everyone who came, and if you are interested in having a party of your own or just selling some of your gold, let me know!  I can hook you up:)

No comments: