I just took Beau in his room for bed. I usually nurse him to sleep, but he has been showing signs he is ready to stop, so tonight I just rocked. After about 10 seconds he started squirming. He squirmed out of my lap, then held his hands up to me. So, I picked him up and we repeated this 2 or 3 more times. Finally he looked up at me, made the please sign with his hand, then pointed to his bed. I stood up, laid, him down, and that was that. I haven't heard another peep. Yep, real tears...from mommy.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I feel your pain! :o)
completely understand. sometimes I keep her up at night just so we can rock :)
It was the saddest and happiest moment for me with Landen! Love the freedom I have at night now, but gosh it is hard to just watch them grow up and become so independent!!
Post a Comment