Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Celebrity Appearance :)

You might not have known, but we had a celebrity in town today!  :)  Ha!  Kelly Stamps of "Kelly's Korner" was our guest speaker at MOPS this morning!  It was SO much fun.  She came and talked to us about blogging.  She was so sweet in real life, and was SO embarressed when I told her she was a celebrity. 

It's funny when you have been reading someone else's blog, you feel like you know them SO well.  And, of course, she had NO idea who I was.  But, I really enjoyed hearing her talk about how much blogging means to her.  It was a good reminder for me about how important it is to blog about the little everyday things that will be important to me to remember some day.  This blog IS my scrapbook and I want to remember it all!!

Here is a picture of Sharon and I with Kelly!!
We took a big group picture, but not with my camera, so I'll have to wait for someone else to post it!

After MOPS a few of us went to LaFiesta to eat.  Here are a couple of pictures of our crazy group.  It's kinda embaressing to walk in and say "Table for 12 please, with 5 high chairs".  Abel was such a good sport.  God bless him!
So, I've had my "celebrity" fix for a while.  Back to the real world now!!

2 comments:

meeksmiles33 said...

It was fun. I guess you will have to switch Kelly's Korner into the list of people you know! HA!

Katie said...

That is awesome, how did you all arange that? Very cool, she seems really nice!