Monday, May 3, 2010

Chess? Yes!!

Blake had exciting news after school Friday.  He got asked to join the chess team!!  He is beyond excited!  Who would have ever known...chess???  But, he seems to be pretty good at it.  For alI I can tell...Have you ever tried to even understand chess??  It's VERY complicated. 

So, Blake is going on a trip Thursday to Paris, to play in a chess tournament.  I was a little nervous about even letting him go...But, thank goodness, Poppy is a bus driver and he requested to drive for this trip.  So, Poppy will be at the chess tournament with Blake!
He is so stinkin' smart.  Blake is gonna do big things some day...I just know it!!!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Woo Hoo! You are right, Blake will do great things! This is a cute picture of him and Beau!

Katie said...

Evan is really smart too, you got some good genes going on (:

Anonymous said...

Oh my lands, that is so great! He is so smart! He will use that for the rest of his life. I have never even attempted to understand chess. Go Blake!