~ The chess tournament was a success! Blake won 2 out of 5 games. He felt pretty good about that since he had only learned to play chess 2 weeks before. Poppy drove the bus, so he got to watch the tournament. He kept me updated throughout the day:) The kids got to eat lunch at Pizza Barn in Paris. A big deal to get to eat out on a school day!! Blake got a medal and is looking forward to learning more about chess.
~ Evan's class went on their field trip to the Nature Center on Tuesday. It worked out really well for me! Poppy drove the bus, so Evan was thrilled to get a ride with him. Then Travis met them at the Nature Center and got to stay with Evan while they were there. He also took lots of pictures and updated on Facebook for me. Thanks for my sweet friends for volunteering to keep Beau for me. Evan was SO happy to have Travis there!!
My precious boys!!
In other news...I got my blog book yesterday!! It looks great, but I accidentally ordered the wrong format. I wanted it to "read" just like my blog, but instead I ordered the format that puts all the pictures on the side. Oh well, it's still pretty awesome!
Here is a pic of some inside pages...
I really think the way the book Travis made "reads" better.
Here are a few pics of the inside pages of that book...
After hearing Kelly talk today about the importance of preserving memories, I amI SO glad that I now have these books. It's crazy what I have forgotten in just a few months! Blake sat down and read all the way through my 2009 book. He LOVED it!! Fun stuff, fun memories!!!
3 comments:
I have a blog book from 2008. I have been working on my 2009 book. I love it!
Love the book and what an awesome idea. Very thoughtful gift! I love it!
Your books are absolutely awesome--you both did a great job!
Post a Comment