This morning on our LAST day of 1st and 4th grade!!
Just for fun, the FIRST day of school this year!!
Yesterday was the Awards Assembly at North Main. I was SO proud of Blake. He got on the Principals Roll (all A's all year:), a Citizenship Award, and a certificate for having the most AR points in his class. He had almost 250 points!!! He is SO smart and I am SO glad that he truly LOVES school!
This morning we went to the Awards Assembly at Westwood. Evan got a trophy for getting 75 AR points this year!!! This is SO amazing, becuase this time last year Evan said he "hated" reading and was struggling big time. Oh what a difference a year makes:)
Here I am with my reader and baby brother...
Ev and Mrs. Newcomb...
I didn't get to take a picture of Blake with his awards yesterday because he went straight to the playground, so I took a picture of the refrigerator instead. Pretty impressive!
And now we are headed to Branson!!! It's our annual trip with Travis's family!! We are picking the kids up at noon and heading out. This is a picture of the back of our car (the big space in the middle is for my bag that isn't quite packed yet). Thank goodness we bought a Suburban...a stroller, pack-n-play, Bumbo, and 3 sets of golf clubs takes up A LOT of room, and that 's before ANY of the regular stuff. Poor Travis, he just kept rolling his eyes and shaking his head as I produced more and more and more stuff....
I hope everyone has a Happy Memorial Day!! I know we will!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment