We left Friday at noon for our annual trip to Branson with Travis's family. We have been going for 5 or 6 years now. We got to Branson and checked into the condo then headed to Lambert's for dinner!! YUM!!! This was a picture of the kids on the way. Evan had crashed on Blake's shoulder:) Malory had to sit by Beau every where we went!!
NaNa, PaPa, and Beau waiting at Lamberts...
Saturday the boys got up and went to play golf. It was the first time that Blake and Evan played all 18 holes on a "real" course. They had a blast and together (they scrambled) scored a 99. Pretty impressive for their first time!!! While the boys golfed, Becky, Trisha, Malory, Beau, and I went shopping. It was a GREAT shopping day!! Lots of bargains.
That evening we went to Macaroni Grill at the Landing for my birthday. My birthday always falls during this trip, so I always get to shop for my birthday. I turned the big 3-5...but it's hard to feel too old when you have a baby:) After dinner we headed to the Track and the kids rode go-carts and bumper boats. Evan was tall enough to drive the big go-carts by himself!!! So hard to believe!!! He loved it. Beau entertained himself by chewing on his toes!! He cut a top tooth while we were gone. Bless his heart, he was SO fussy a lot of the time, but cutting teeth is tough stuff!!
I had Travis take this picture to prove that Trisha and I were there! :)
One of my most favorites parts of Branson...Andy's!!!! We walked over there after go-carts. It is the best custard EVER!!!
The next morning Trisha and I took the big kids to White Water. Becky wasn't feeling well, so Travis stayed at the condo with Beau. Don't feel sorry for him though (he got to take 2 naps:). We had a BLAST at White Water. The weather was perfect and their were practically NO lines anywhere. I hadn't been there since I was a kid and it was so fun.
That evening we just hung out at the condo. We were WORN OUT!!! Beau took a little cat nap in Trisha's lap.
Monday morning Becky took the big kids out for the day. They went to the Track again, then ate lunch at Fudrucker's, and went the see Noah's Ark at the Sight and Sound Theatre. The boys are STILL talking about the show. They LOVED it!! Travis and I went shopping again for a little bit while Aunt Trisha babysat Beau. Then that evening we all met at Montana Mike's for dinner.
After dinner we went back to the condo and let the kids go swimming. Our condo was in the perfect location. You just walked out the back door and the pool was right there.
Beau hanging out with NaNa at the pool.
The 3 kiddos...
NaNa and Aunt Trisha with Beau. You can see the door to our condo at the top of the stairs.
Tuesday morning we got up, packed, and loaded up to head home. We stopped at IHOP for some breakfast on the way out.
We had such a great time! This was Beau's first real trip and I was a little nervous about how the sleeping would work out. But, we set the pack and play up in the closet of our bedroom and put the noise machine in with him and he slept GREAT! Thanks NaNa and PaPa for such a fun trip. Can't wait until next year :)
2 comments:
Such fun. I think it is great you and Travis had some time together alone. That is impressive for a family trip. Makes me want to go!!
Glad you all had fun.
Sounds fabulous! We are definitely going to have to look into the condo thing. After about one night of everyone sleeping in a hotel room together, I'm done! :o)
Post a Comment