Happy Father's Day to Travis and Dad!!
I hope Travis and my dad both realize just how amazing I think they are! Travis is the BEST dad and our boys love him SO much. He spends so much time with them, models what a Christian man and father should be, and loves them more than they will ever know. He also teaches them those important boys things like: mowing the yard, throwing a baseball, doing a cannon ball, hitting a golf ball...Thank you Travis for being Dad for our 3 boys!!!
My dad is awesome too!! He has always been a solid source of strength for me. He went to more dance recitals, piano recitals, talent shows, and ball games (to watch me dance at half time-no ball playing by me) for me than I'm sure he cares to even remember. But, I remember, and it did and still does mean so much to me. And now, as Poppy, he goes to every ball game, PTO program, church production...for my boys and it means SO much to me and them. My boys can always count on Poppy for a fun time. Trips to the lake, the batting cage, the shooting range, fishing....Poppy always has something fun to do and they LOVE it!!!
I have been blessed with 2 amazing men in my life!!! Love you guys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment