Thursday, June 17, 2010

7 Months!!

Beau~You are 7 months old!!  This is been a BIG month for you!! You are changing before our very eyes.  You are developing such a sweet personality.  You make me smile a million times a day!!  Here are a few things you are doing these days...

~You now wear a size 3 diaper

~You have cut both top teeth this month!  You now have a total of 4 teeth :)
~You LOVE baby food!!!  You are eating 2-3 size 2 jars every day.  You would eat more if I would give it to you!!  You eat EVERYTHING!!  Even the spinach you just gobble down. :)

~You have also starting eating "puffs".  You LOVE them and would eat the whole container if we would let you!!
~You still LOVE your mommy milk!  You are nursing 5-6 times a day.  And, you are still refusing to take a bottle.  You get pretty hungry when I'm away for long...
~You are such a good sleeper.  You go to bed around 8:00 in the evening.  You wake up once between 2:00 and 3:00 to eat.  Then you sleep until about 6:30 or 7:00.  I would LOVE if you could learn to sleep just about an hour later :)  You go down for a morning nap about 2 hours after you get up.  You usually sleep for 1.5 - 2 hours.  Then you take another nap around 1:00 and sleep for another 1.5-2 hours.
~You are getting around everywhere!!  I wouldn't officially call it crawling yet, but you get up on both knees and lunge forward.  You can get across the house pretty quickly!!  You are moving so much that this Sunday you are graduating to the "crawling" room at church.

~You have discovered that you can climb under the end tables and coffe table.  You are SO proud of yourself when you clear everything off the shelf and crawl in :)  I'm doing some pretty major baby proofing lately.  All the plug-ins got "plugged" yesterday!
~You have started trying to pull up on everything.  You have only really been successful a couple of times.  (The picture below was posed by Evan).  We moved your crib mattress down this month because I was afraid you would pull up, lean over, and fall out!!
~You are wearing size 6-9 month clothes.  Some of those are starting to get a little tight.  You will probably be moving up in some things pretty soon!
~You have been swimming several times already and you LOVE it!!  You have a baby floatie with a cover on it.  You also wear a swim suit, swim shirt, and a hat.  I'm not risking ANY chance of a sunburn :)  You just lay back and chew on a toy most of the time.  In the baby pool you can actually "walk" around in your floatie.  You really LOVE that!
~You are starting to really "play" with your toys.  You will sit in the morning surrounded by toys and "play" happily for quite a while just by yourself!!
~You have been to a million baseball games this month.  You do SO good.  You stay happy in your stroller most of the time.  If there is a grandparent there, you usually end up getting walked around :)  I'm amazed at how happy you stay in the crazy heat.
You continue to be an absolute joy!!  Your brothers love you more and more everyday.  You make everyday more exciting and more fun.  I just can't believe how much you have changed in a month.  We LOVE you so much Baby Beau!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

He is so cute!!

Sherry Drennan said...

I can't believe how much he has changed! He is so precious! I think he looks a lot like you!

SheWolf said...

This is such a fun age isn't it? I have just thoroughly enjoyed Landen this month and I have noticed a lot of similarities....Landen LOVES to eat too and he would eat a whole can of those puffs if I would let him!
Beau is just so cute!!!
It's about time for another play date now that they are getting around!