So, I've been experimenting around with Target lately, and I think I'm ready to talk about it :). Target has some really awesome deals that I'm thinking no one really knows about. Target has their own coupons on their website that you can print, and, just like Walgreens, you can combine these with a manufacturer's coupon on the same item. They also have several things each week in the add that if you buy xxx, you will get a gift card for $xxx back.
This is what I did today. I bought 6 Old Spice body washes (4 of them had free small deodorants attached). My total was $12.25 and I got back 2 $5 Target gift cards. My next transaction was everything else in the picture. I paid $7.35 (also used my 2 $5 gift cards I earned before). I then got back another $5 gift card. So, for everything in the picture I spent $19.60 and I still have 1 $5 gift card to use next time!!! They were also giving away those reusable shopping bags for free today. So, I got 3 cute little bags as a bonus!!
I think Target might me my new Walgreens!!! :)
On a side note: If you haven't tried that new Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-a-Clean, you really should!! It ROCKS!!! (And, Target paid me $1 to take it today :)
2 comments:
r u kidding me. . .
Tried the new Scrubbing Bubbles today -- it is awesome! :o) Thanks for the referral.
Post a Comment