Monday, June 7, 2010

Lake Days...

We had another great day at the lake Saturday.  Evan perfected his skiing!!  He looks so little on those skis :)
Blake absolutely LOVES the knee board.  He got really brave and took the rope off and actually knee boarded this time!!  (oops, wrong picture)
Not to be out done, I had to get on the knee board too.  Oh my goodness, SO FUN.  But, I took one really hard face plant that rattled my brain.  Shook me up a little bit.  And, now I am SO SORE!!!  I used muscles I've never used before.  I feel like an old lady :)
Travis tried some "tricks" on the knee board.  He actually caught air a few times.  We are such dorks :)
We also tried out the new tube that Poppy bought.  The 3 boys LOVED it.  Me, not so much.  It was just so rough, and water sprayed in my face the whole time.  I'd rather just watch them...
I caught Blake getting thrown off the side at one point...
'
Evan had some crazy lake hair, and he is showing off his newly missing tooth. 
Dad also taught me how to drive the boat.  Again, not much fun for me.  I was SO nervous.  I felt like I was driving on ice.  I'm sure I could get used to it if I had to, but I prefer to just lounge back and enjoy the ride!!!  Another FUN, FUN lake day!!!  Thanks Nonnie for keeping Beau so I could go!!

3 comments:

meeksmiles33 said...

Driving the boat would be great. Its so fun to see you all having a blast.

SheWolf said...

SO FUN! I haven't water-skiied in 5 years or so and I miss it--it's a blast, but yes, I remember when I got up the next morning how bad my body was hurting!

April, Steve & Lowery said...

So fun!! I think one good sideways tumble off the kneeboard or tube would just about put me into labor, don't you think??