Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy 13 Years!!


Oh Happy Day!!!
Today is our 13th Anniversary!!  It's hard to believe that it has been that long.  When I think about our wedding day, I would LOVE to do it all over again.  It was such a perfect day (aside from the flood and the 3 ficus tree fires during the wedding).  I loved Travis so much that day, and I can honestly say that I love him SO much more now!!
 We watched our wedding video Sunday night.  It might have been the first time we have ever watched it all the way through.  The kids watched it also and thought it was HILARIOUS!!!  There was a friend talking on a cell phone and Evan said "Wow, that thing is bigger than our regular house phone".  It really was huge, with a 6 inch antenna that had to be pulled out when you talked :)  Such good times!! 

I just want to say that I am so thankful for my husband and the life we have.  My whole little girl life I always dreamed and getting married and having a family.  I dreamed of staying home and raising my kids and spending all kinds of time with my family.  Well, I can say that my dreams have come true!!  I am so grateful for Travis.  He is an amazing provider for us and is teaching our boys how to be a great Christian man.  I love him more every day and I am truly looking forward to growing old with my best friend. 

Happy Anniversary Travis!!  I love you SO much!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love this Erin, you are a godly woman and wife!! Congrats!!

SheWolf said...

You guys are so cute!!!! Love the pictures! Happy Anniversary!

April, Steve & Lowery said...

I remember the day well, the Bonanza (is that right?) flood, tree fires and all. You were absolutely radiant and your dreams came true - how many people can honestly say that? It felt like the perfect day you had been planning your whole life and no one deserved it any more than you. I also recall a tear or two during butterfly kisses... But what I remember most is being jealous. You stayed true to who you were and the life you wanted, landed a great hubbie and you've never been so perfect for any role. Everyone was so proud and it was a such a fun time and a great day. Don't you wish we could do it all over again?? I do for sure, they are special times. Love you!

Mischelle Coston said...

What baby faces!! You were so stunning, Erin!