I just checked my mail...no bills, lots of FREE stuff!! I got this flyer from Kraft First Taste that has 6 coupons for FREE stuff. It includes Kool-Aik Fun Fizz Drink Drops, Kraft Deluxe Mac and Cheese, DiGiorno Deep Dish Pizza, Kraft 100 calorie packs cheese bites, Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meats, and Ritz Crackerfuls.
I signed up for this about a month ago. Since then and before today I had already gotten a free coupon for Oscar Mayer bacon, Oscar Mayer deli meat, and 2 boxes of Macaroni and Cheese. I'm not really sure why they are giving away all this stuff, but I'm not complaining!!! I think they are just trying to get people to try their newer products and then hope we will talk about them?? Whatever...I guess it's working because I'm blogging about it :)
Thanks Kraft for some free groceries this week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment