Sunday afternoon Beau was playing in the floor and crawled over to his bouncy seat. He is way too big for it, but it's still sitting in the living room (I know, it's time to pack it up). He grabbed hold of the back and almost stood up. If it had been more stable I think he might have actually done it. Travis looked at me and said "We've got to lower his mattress"!!!!
So, I decided I had better get a few last pictures of Beau in his crib with the mattress up high. Here he is looking so big...
Doing a push up!!
The beloved fish!! All 3 boys have LOVED the fish!!!
Here he is looking out as Travis lowers the mattress...
The next thing I knew, Travis was yelling to get in there quick. And THIS is what I saw!!!!
Then this....
and then THIS!!!
I'm afraid we are in some serious trouble :)
His crib looks like a big boy bed with the mattress lowered:(. But, I'm just so thankful that he is growing and changing and that we get to enjoy every minute!!
I love you my sweet Beau!!!
2 comments:
I just can't believe that he's growing up so fast! But based on the pics dropping it was definitely the right thing to do! Love the fish, by the way - those sweet little songs get my heart every time I heart them!
Piper had chewed up the inside railing of her baby crib. That is too cute! He is precious!
Post a Comment