Whitney came over to play this morning. They are growing and changing SO fast. Beau is still crazy about Whitney's blanket!!
Actually, he was pretty crazy about anything that Whitney had...
Going in for the steal :)
Got em'!!
And then it starts all over again :)
Everything goes straight to the mouth!
Whitney was tired and not really in the mood, but I still think these are cute.
They look so comfy, Whitney's leg just flopped over Beau's.
Checking each other out!
Just for fun...what a difference 4 months makes!!!!
Cutie Pies!!!!
1 comment:
Too cute! Just so I don't forget to say these things to you:
I have that blue blanket that Tonya made me b/c it is really multicolored. It has a hint of pink, so I don't know how you/Travis feel about it, but you are welcome to it! It is sitting in her closet!
Whitney's head is HUGE! Maybe it is more her cheeks, but oh my word!
I love this post and the difference from 4 months ago! Thanks for taking these! They will be great for a wedding video one day! :)
Post a Comment