Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Two Gone...


Evan is off to church camp!!  I can't believe that I just loaded him onto a charter bus and sent him off!!  He was SO nervous, so I may be heading to Mena tonight around bedtime :).  Really though, after he got to church and found his buddy, he seemed SO happy.  We'll see!

Here he is with his stuff, all ready to go!  He's been packed since Blake left on Monday!!
At the ROC, sitting with Jonathan.
He looks SO big, carrying his own luggage!
Evan and Jonathan, ready to load up
So cute.
Here they are on the bus, ready to roll.  He waved at me from the window for 5 minutes!!  I'm gonna miss it when he starts getting embarressed to love me in front of his friends...
And they're off!  That's a big ole bus I just put my baby in!!!
Just as I said with Blake, not only do I want Evan to have fun at camp, but I also hope that he grows closer to God and makes some lasting friendships.  I remember how camp was the highlight of my summers, and I hope it is for my boys also!!!  I'm counting down the hours until he comes home on Friday!!

No comments: