Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend Update...

We had big plans this weekend to be at the ball field watching Evan's team play in the pres-season tournament, but the weather had other ideas.  His game Friday night and games Saturday all got rained out, so we ended up spending some fun time with our family. 

We went to Cheddar's Friday night and ate with Nonnie and Poppy and KYLE!!  He was actually off work, and it was very nice to see him!!  Amy got to join us for a few minutes before we left too!  
Beau enjoyed some play time at home...
He LOVES his exersaucer!!!
Saturday turned out to be a nice day and we spent the day at home. We have such a great neighborhood for the boys to play.  Evan has 5 friends within a block radius that he can play with.  We have walkie-talkies and he wears his when he is out playing so I can get a hold of him easily.  (That is, when he remembers to take it:)  I love that he can play outside and enjoy friends and the beautiful weather.  This picture isn't very good, but I think it's funny that he and Brady both have their walkie-talkies attached to their waist!!
Saturday night we went over to mom and dad's house to grill hamburgers.  It was nice to just "hang out" with nothing pressing to do at all!

Sunday morning while we were getting ready for church Travis decided he need to "fix" Beau's hair.  Beau doesn't have much hair left, but what he does have is really long.  He has to get his old man comb-over fixed!  I just thought he looked so big perched on the cabinet:)

Blake had to help a little also...

My big boy!
I topped off the weekend with a trip to Walgreens last night!  I just HAD to post one more picture.  This was one of those trips where I was able to get stuff we REALLY needed for so cheap.  I paid a total of $14.93 for all of this and got back $6 in Register Rewards.  Btw, if you haven't tried those Tide stain remover packets...THEY ARE WONDERFUL!!!!

My last exciting piece of news is that I finally ordered my first "blog book".  Through another blogger's blog I found a website called blog2print.com.  It is SO easy.  I ordered my first year book for 2008.  I started blogging in August of 2008, so it is fairly small.  I'll report back when it comes and let you know what I think!!  I have decided that there is just no chance of me scrapbooking or journaling, so my blog is my "memory book".  I'm so excited to see how it turns out!!

3 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Erin! HOW IN THE WORLD??? I need a Walgreens Easy Button!!!! I tried. I failed.

Tonia Hobbs said...

Oh, by the way, you are causing much sin in my life!! I feel angry, jealous, and envy when I see your Walgreens post!!

The Anderson family said...

I hope you love your blog book as much as I do mine! I have ordered 3so far but am still about 18 months behind! I need to get caught up before the next kiddo gets here!