Monday, May 3, 2010

Finally!!

There is a picture of my THREE children on my wall!! I have never been more proud of a picture in my life!  As soon as we found out we had a 3rd child on the way, I have been dreaming about this picture.  We had these made when Beau was 8 days old.  I just can't thank Shannon enough for capturing THE.PERFECT.MOMENT. 


This is also something I had dreamed about.  My THREE children's names all together.  I just love them so!!  It ended up over my pantry in the kitchen.  (After several tries in other locations:)

And, thank you SO much to my sweet Travis.  He measured, hammered, and hung many more times than I even care to admit, before I found the perfect spots.  But, it was worth it sweetie!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

That is so sweet, I just asked Stacy to send me the picture of her three kids names to get a idea to make one, now here I go with another. Love it all.

The Anderson family said...

LOVE the sign!! Precious!