This past weekend Travis and I went to Hot Springs for his annual AIA Convention. We always have such a good time! It's very nice for me to get away, stay in a nice place, have plenty of time to sleep in, shop, and relax. Poor Travis is going to classes the whole time, but I am very thankful for the chance to tag along and take adavantage!
We always get to spend time with Travis's architecture buddies. Michael and Katie live just up the street, but Katie and I almost never see each other (life is just TOO busy). Brady and Joanie live in Kansas City and this is our "annual" reunion with them. It's SO fun!
On Friday night there is a big banquet and awards ceremony. It's fun to dress up and celebrate. I love this man!!
Katie and I:)
Travis and I again. Notice the "eyes" between our heads. Brady was on a roll!!
Katie, Joanie and I. I love these girls!!
Travis, me, Joanie, Brady, Katie, and Michael. Again, notice Brady. He was in fine form!!
Again, Brady:)
Joanie trying to strangle Brady!!
BRADY SPENCER!!! And notice me and my random hand placement. I just reached back and grabbed his hand. Turned out it didn't look so good in the pic:)
Finally....I decent picture of us all!!
I had such a good time. It was a MUCH needed break for me. By Sunday morning I was really missing Beau. That was a good feeling, too:). Thanks friends for a fun weekend. I'm already looking forward to next year!!
1 comment:
really nice-looking couple in that top photo! :)
Post a Comment