We have had such a fun weekend so far!! It is the annual AIA Convention in Hot Springs. NaNa came down and picked up Beau on Wednesday (thank you NaNa and PaPa!!) and the big boys are with Nonnie and Poppy.
I headed down out on Thursday and got there just in time to meet one of my best friends from college, Sandi, for lunch. Sandi is one of those friends that no matter how much time goes by without seeing each other, we pick up like it was yesterday. I had so much fun with her!!
We had sushi for lunch then went to get a pedicure! Let me tell ya, all of us girls getting pedis at KT Nails in Greenwood are getting ripped off!!! This was the greatest pedi ever!!
After that we shopped for a while and talked non-stop the whole time. I had such a good time!! Thanks Sandi for a great afternoon. Love you!!
I'm testing out a new app and trying to blog from my phone. I'm gonna publish this and see how it works:)
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment