Friday, September 2, 2011

Oyster House!

One of our most favorite places to eat at the beach is the Oyster House.  It's a pretty cool location with lots of shoping all arouond.  Good thing, since the wait was 2 1/2 hours!  Thankfully, it didn't take that long.

Here are all my boys feeding the fish while we waited.
 The annual picture with the crocodile!
Me and my sweetie waiting patiently with 3 kids in the 90+ degree weather.  Fun times!!
 The best part about this restaurant, and maybe the best part about this whole trip....the chocolate chip peanut butter pie!!  TO.DIE.FOR.  SO good!!  We always buy a whole one to take home.  They also have amazing key lime pie.  We bought a whole one of those too:)
 After we got back Evan was standing out on the balacony and I took a picture.  He looked at it and said "man, I look good".  Ha! 
 The Oyster House has an awesome gift shop.  I buy myself a little something every year.  This year I found a whole lot of somethings that I wanted.  I decided on a necklace for myself.  Then my mom bought me the earrings to match.  After I left with Beau my boys did some shopping.  They both picked one of the things that I loved to buy for me.  Blake got me the bracelet to match my necklace and earrings and Evan got my the "E" cup.  They are so sweet to me.  It made me cry when they gave them to me.  They both spent their own money on something that I really loved! 
This was a long, but very fun night.  So sad that even though we got 2 whole pies, we still had to fight over the peanut butter pie!!  I think it is the reason that Kyle and Amy come to the beach!!

No comments: