We took our annual beach pics on Thursday night. It's always SUCH a hassle, but I'm always SO glad we did it when it's all over!! If only someone knew how to edit, we would be set:)
Anyway, here are our unedited beach pics!!
On the balcony with my sweeties!
Travis and his boys!
My Blaker...so handsome and grown-up.
Family balcony shot. Seriously, someone should at least edit it enough to get us centered:) Someone want to teach me?
The fam. Since Amy couldn't actually go down to the beach, we tried for a good family pic on the balcony. Thanks to the tripod and remote I think it turned out pretty good!!!
Our only family beach shot. We were right off the path at a state park site that we found. Poor Amy's crutches sunk fast in the sand. She was such a trooper!!
My boys. Usually it is Evan that we fight for a good picture. I told both boys before we started that Beau was going to be SO hard, and that they just had to be perfect and smile the whole time. And guess who was the problem...Blake. Seriously, I was ready to beat him before we were done:)
I love this one too!!!
Probably my most fave pic of the 3 of them!!!
More to come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment