Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lazy Lazy River

Let me just say that this condo was worth.every.penny. just for the lazy river.  It was just SO fun, and SO relaxing.  We all just loved it!  Even Amy could hobble down on her crutches with her foot wrapped in a plastic bag and get in and float.  I want to go back just thinking about it!

This was one of Ev's favorite tricks.  Floating around on 2 or 3 tubes:)


 This is a good view of the water slide.  I bet Evan and Beau went down it 200 times each.  Travis and I even took Beau down a few times.  It was fun!
 Blake spent a lot of time "snorkling" around the lazy river.
 Beau Beau was DYING to play with Beau's mask.  He thought he was SO big!
 My handsome boy!
Of course, no pictures of me, but let me tell you....I got my money's worth out of this river!!!

No comments: