I'm SO determined to get caught up on blogging, so excuse the lateness...
We had some great "beach" days! I just love to have nothing at all planned, and to know we can spend as much time as we want just "hanging out". Beau really enjoyed the actual beach. He did a lot of digging.
It was fun to watch him try to do what the big boys were doing:)
Proof that Travis and I were both there!
Sweet boy!
Evan's goal every year is to dig a HUGE hole! He worked really hard on this one!
Beau trying to help:)
He finally got his hole dug, and decided to put his chair in it and take a break!
We were all sitting under the canopy and Blake started digging. He dug up the red chair he is sitting in! So, Evan started digging, too. Here he is uncovering another chair:) It was like a treasure hunt! They dug up lots of sand toys that day, also. Fun times!
Evan half-buried!
Blake tried to bury himself in a chair;)
This was a fun, relaxing, no plans beach day! Oh, how I wish I was back there right now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment