Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bubba's and the "Shark"

On our last night, we decided to eat at Bubba's (for the second time).  It's pretty much our all time beach fave.  Everybody decided it was a good crab leg night!

Travis, Beau, and I getting ready to eat!
 Me, Amy, mom, and Georgia.  Amy~I promise your eyes were open the most in this one;)
 Kyle, Georgia, and Amy
 Nonnie and the big boys!
'
Nonnie and Poppy!
'
 There were a LOT of crab legs on this table!!!!
 We even let Blake and Evan order crab legs.  The loved every bite!!
 After dinner we had to make our annual trip to Souvenir City in Gulf Shores.  We have a picture in the shark's mouth every year we have been there!
 Nonnie and the grandbabies!! You would think since a million people a day take a pic right here, that they might move the overflowing trash can over just a little bit:)
 Our family pic!  Silly Beau!!!
The boys were determined to find a souvenir from the beach.  After we scoured Souvenir City and came up empty, we had to try 3 other shops before we finally found the perfect purchases.  Evan ended up with a tie-dye Orange Beach t-shirt (which I'm realizing as I type this, he hasn't even worn once) and Blake got a keychain with his name on it.  It was a busy last night, but we enjoyed it all!

No comments: