I'm not sure if I can write this post without crying. I think this is one of the main reasons I'm so behind on blogging. I knew I would eventually have to post these pics. The last pics of Beau and Whit being best friends. Not that they won't be friends anymore, but it will never be quite the same. Ok, the tears are rolling now.
Watching them grow up together to this point has been so fun and so special. As a side note, let me just say...don't ever take your friendships for granted. You just never know when change is coming. I will always treasure the memories I have of Sharon and I raising our babies together. There is just nothing like a best friend who is also a neighbor. It's just so much fun to be able to be right there all the time. Lots of things I wish I had appreciated more while they were happening...
Anway, not to get to depressing or anything...here are these sweet friends just doing what seems natural:) Whitney is cheering Beau on while he tries to go potty. He wants to be like her, but not quite bad enough to quite peeing in his diaper:)
Hanging out in Beau's room. He is laying so still while she puts his lipgloss on:) SO stinkin' sweet!!
Looking so nice:)
Another day when Sharon was watching Beau (another thing I took WAY for granted), she found them doing this. A vision of the future in 20 years??? I hope so!!!
Playing at Chick fil A. They look so grown up!!
I SO hope they don't forget each other:) They have talked on the phone and face timed several times since they moved. Beau asks where Whitney is every morning and every time we drive past their house. Geez, this is so hard. Why do things have to change???
No comments:
Post a Comment