Wednesday, April 18, 2012

eBay - OH MY!!

Ok, so it all started when I sold Travis's old iPhone and did REALLY well.  I realized what a gold mine eBay could be.  So, I started listing a few things here and there.  Then, I got the bug!!  I was selling pretty much everything in our house that wasn't nailed down:)

Thankfully I have a friend, Sherry, who happens to be an eBay pro!  She is teaching me her tricks of the trade.  I've moved on to "shopping" for things to sell.  I even opened an eBay store!!!

This was my haul one day after hitting the Goodwill store and a couple of consignment shops.  Since then, I have sold all but 2 things in this picture:)
 I found this "sweet" Wrangler shirt at a garage sale.  Travis HAD to try it on for size:)  Too bad it was a tad too small!!! Ha!!
 A pile of packages ready to go to the post office.  I broke down and bought a postage scale and now I can print all my postage right from home!  Amazing!
 Headed to the post office another day!
 It's serious when you buy a tape gun, right??  But, I actually got both the tape gun and bubble wrap free at Staples with my Staples reward for recycling ink cartridges!
 A pic from a Salvation Army haul:)
 Sweet Sherry digging with me at the Veterans Resale place.  Fun stuff!!!
 Another haul from a hard day of thrifting! 
It's so funny, because as many garage sales as I have had, I have NEVER shopped at garage sales.  Just too much digging and I thought I could never find anything good.  Well, times have changed.  I can't wait for Friday and Saturday mornings so I can go shop.  There are treasurers everywhere, I tell ya!

So, now you know.  I've gone crazy....again.  Seriously, at least all my hobbies tend to either save or make money, right???

No comments: