My boys have always LOVED dying Easter eggs. It's been something they looked forward to since they were really little. I was afraid Blake might think he was too big this year, but he seemed to love it as much as always:) I'm sure everyone will quickly notice that Beau is no where to be seen in these pics. That's because we waited until he was down for a nap for this little project. I know, mean mom, but there are some things that Beau just doesn't have enough self control for yet, and this was one of them. We saved a few eggs and 2 colors and he got to dye a couple when he woke up!
The boys showing off their silly eggs!
It's part of the tradition that Nonnie come over for the annual egg dying:)
Blake was super creative this year. I think that why he still enjoys it....it's an art project for him.
Evan with his "hairy" egg.
Silly boy!
The finished product. SO cute!!
Before bed the boys put all the eggs in their baskets and posed for a picture. I just love freshly scrubbed boys in their pj's!!
Ready for a big day in the morning!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment