We had a great Spring Break week! I started the week scheduled to work on Saturday, but got cancelled at 5am that morning. Woo Hoo! So, we loaded up and headed to Fayetteville. Travis dropped me off at Sharon's new house and he took the boys on to NaNa and PaPa's. Blake and Evan stayed with them until Thursday.
I spent the day painting with Sharon. We painted like crazy people and got a TON done!! I spent a lot of time on top of a ladder:) One of the benefits of being the tall person:)
On Sunday we had a pretty small class. We took a pic and sent it to Mrs. Dana at the beach. We missed her!!!
On Sunday afternoon we went over to the Jones's house because Beau had been talking big about riding Mr. Eddie's tractor. We got over there and he freaked out!! Wouldn't even get near it. So, he turned it off and Beau liked just sitting on it "driving".
Sharon and Ryan's kids stayed in Fayetteville with grandparents while they worked on the new house and packed in Greenwood. One night we decided to squeeze one more date night in. So, Beau went to Nonnie and Poppy's while we all went out.
Beau had fun! Love those snow boots in the summer. He LOVES the dock!
On Thursday morning we packed up and headed to Branson. This was a site I could hardly stand to see. The moving trucks:( Thankfully, I wasn't there to see them drive away.
We picked up the big boys from NaNa and PaPa and headed to Branson. Nonnie and Poppy met us there later that day. We had lunch at Freddy's. YUMMY!!!!
It was raining when we got there, so we did a little indoor mini-golf. It was fun and Beau did really good!
We headed to the Landing and had dinner at the White River Fish House. Beau was in fine form and kept trying to eat all the butter out of the butter dish. The big boys started calling him "butter boy" and it kinda stuck. He was loving it!
The next day Travis and Dad took Blake and Evan to the Titanic exhibit. Mom, Beau, and I went shopping. I had a GREAT shopping day!!! Can I just say that I love Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Outlet!!! That afternoon everyone except Travis and Beau went to see the Hunger Games. SO, SO good!!!
The next morning we headed to Silver Dollar City. It was a record breaking day. Very crowded, but still very fun! NaNa, PaPa, Trisha, Jody, and Malory also came up to go for the day. We had fun doing a little bit of everything. Nonnie and Poppy pretty much took Beau for most of the day so we could do some big stuff with the big boys. The weather was perfect and we stayed until it closed!
I took a pic of myself before we left, just because I thought I couldn't look much more like a "mom". UGH!!!
The boys in line for Thunderation. It's always our first ride! We have never had to stand in line on the ramp down to it before. That day was a first!
They managed to talk Nonnie into riding it once before the day was over:)
This was me and the boys as we walked in the front gate. They were ready!!
Beau Beau loved the Lost Mine ride. Perfect for him:)
Nonnie and Beau on the bugs/catterpillars?? He LOVED it!!
The big boys were determined to ride Wild Fire one more time. Evan and I had ridden it earlier and the line was only about 20 minutes. This time they had opened a whole other FLOOR of mazes. I truly thought I was going to pass out. It was SO hot up there and people were packed like sardines. This was a pic of the maze at one point. UGH, I like it when you just walk in and ride!!
The next morning we went back to the Tanger for a little while. Beau has discovered the mall rides, and he is in love!! You don't even have to put a quarter in:)
All the cousins at the mall!!
The condo we stayed in was AWESOME!! It had a whole closet of toys perfect for Beau. Here he was playing a little golf:)
The very best part was that they had these cots in the closet. It made a PERFECT bed for Beau. He loved sleeping on it, and still talks about his "bed at the condo".'
We had such a fun week! Makes me look forward to summer just a little bit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment