Monday, April 30, 2012

Razorfest

 A couple of weekends ago we headed up to Fayetteville for Razorfest.  We had a really good time.  We started out walking around checking out all the games and booths.  We found out really quickly that Beau DOES NOT like big stuffed characters!!  There was a dentist office with a "tooth" walking around the crowd and Beau went ballistic when he saw it!!  We took this picture right after the first sighting of the the "tooth".  Ha!
 We got to see the players arrive for the Red & White game.  Evan pushed his way right up to the front and Tyler Wilson high-fived him when he walked by.  Evan was thrilled!

We met up with Nana, Trisha, and Malory and did some more exploring.  We had to stop at the Nickelodeon booth.  Malory and Ev with Spongebob!
 Beau loved the rabbit ears, but he DID NOT like the Energizer bunny that was walking around one bit!  All day he kept saying "no like rabbit, no like rabbit"!!!!
 We had so much fun watching the game.  Beau was GREAT!!!  Here I am with my baby at his first football game!
 Beau, Malory, and I
 Blake and his momma!
 Trisha and Evan...it actually got pretty warmish.  I ended up with a sunburn down one side of my body.
 Travis and Blaker
 Travis and Beau...did I mention how good Beau was?  In hindsight....he was probably getting sick at this point.  By the next afternoon he was one sick cookie!!
 PaPa, NaNa, Beau, and Malory
 At one point in the game they gave away some awards and Ryan Mallett was there to get some.  Afterwards he started walking around the field.  At one point he got really close to the stands and people started swarming down trying to get him to give autographs.  He was really nice, and started autographing.  Evan asked if he could go down.  I told him no, because he didn't even have anything for him to sign.  He said he just wanted to get a closer look at him, so I said yes.  About 3 minutes later he was back....with Ryan Mallett's autograph on the back of his shirt!   He wormed his way through the crowd, made it down to him, got his autograph and was back in record time!!
 Here he is...pretty proud:)
 After the game we headed to Monte Ne Chicken for dinner.  Have I mentioned it before....the greatest meal ever!!!  So basic, but SO SO good!!!
 A pic of some of us at the table. 
Thanks NaNa and PaPa for a fun afternoon and a delicious dinner!!!

No comments: