We took a little trip to Little Rock a few weeks ago to go to the Zac Brown Band concert with Ryan and Sharon. Actually, it was a Cintas people trip that we just happen to butt our way into:) . We had SO much fun!!!
We got up Saturday morning and headed out. We got to Little Rock in time to eat some yummy lunch (Cantina Laredo) and get a little shopping in. Then we checked into the hotel, changed clothes, and headed out!
We went down to downtown Little Rock and just hung out for a while. Here I am with my sweetie!
We hooked up with the Curry's and the Bayouth's and had an awesome dinner at Bosco's. It was SO fun to hang out with grown ups without kids!!!
Here are the girls waiting for a table.
The 8 of us!!
Sharon and I were determined to take a picture before the concert, but we had a little trouble. Do you see my weird eye thing going on?? I think I had a little stroke in that eye for a minute;)
The lady behind us was a little concerned for us and offered to take a picture.
We kept trying. Hmmmm, maybe this wasn't quite what we had in mind:)
Finally, a decent one!!
The four of us! We had such a great weekend!!! Glad we got this one in before the big move!!
We are already shopping for our next concert!! I'm thinking Brad Paisley and Scotty McCreary sound REALLY good!!!
1 comment:
How fun!! I think the Scotty and Brad Paisley concert is going to be awesome!
Post a Comment