As much as I tried to put it off, it finally came time to have an official good bye party. With a little planning, we managed to surprise her! We all met at Marketplace and had a great time just hanging out with the girls. Oh, how I'm missing her!!!!
The best pic we got. Our "volunteer" photographers in the lobby at Marketplace obviously didn't have any photography skills;)
No girls night out would be complete without a trip to Goody's!!! I laughed so hard I cried....several times!! Thankful for the room with a door at Goodys:)
The girls!
And one with me, to prove I was there!
Sharon and I have been on a roll trying to get a good pic together. This one wasn't quite it:)
Oops, gotta fix the stray bang!
Big eyes for me!
Finally! I actually had this one blown up and framed for Sharon to take to her "new" house. Maybe she won't forget me with a big picture of me displayed;) Ha!!!
We had a really great night and I'm so glad we had a chance to all get together before the moving truck showed up!
On another note, Sharon gave me the most perfect gift. It's a charm for my Pandora bracelet that says "Best Friends". I absolutely love it!!! I wear my bracelet everyday and it's a happy reminder for me. Makes me tear up typing this...
Since I'm so behind on blogging, and the move has already happened, I can officially say that it STINKS!!! We talk every day (multiple times) and lots of Face Time for Beau and Whit, but it 's just not the same. We pulled up in the LaFiesta parking lot today and Beau immediately said "Where Whitney"? Breaks my heart!!! But, I had also already been to the new house twice. Thank goodness it's only a little over an hour away. We will definitely be making lots of trips up the hill this summer!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment