I found some random pictures on my phone that needed to be shared:) We went out on a date one night with Ryan and Sharon. (We squeezed in several months worth of dates in a few weeks before they left). We went to Bravo for dinner. It was SO good. There is this filet stuffed with cheese that Sharon always raves about. I finally tried it , and yes, it was that good!!!!
Me and my sweetie:)
Ryan and Sharon being silly:)
One Sunday afternoon Sharon, Sherry, and I made a quick run to Ft. Smith. We made a little detour for a much needed pedi!! Oh my, I have never experienced the foot rubbing I got that day. My feet are SO ticklish and I could not stop laughing. It was a little embarrassing! I thought I might have to start Lamaze breathing to get through it:)
The finished product. Much better!!!
So thankful for my sweet friends!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment