Blake left for Super Summer church camp in Arkadelphia on Saturday morning. Then, the rest of us headed to Springdale for a baseball tournament. The weather was SO nice!
Evan chilled out between games;) You shouldn't take selfies on your mom's phone unless you want them to show up later!!
I do LOVE this ball player!
During the second game of the evening, Beau was playing on the bleachers and fell and hit his lip on the corner of a bleacher. He screamed and it bled like CRAZY!! I just sat down on the concrete with him and tried to put pressure on it. Lots of people gathered around to try to help. Everyone was worried about Beau Beau. I finally got him calmed down and it quit bleeding pretty fast. I took a pic and sent it to a doctor friend, and he said in the ER they would most likely just glue it. Thankfully, I had some skin glue, thanks to Aunt Patty and our accident at the beach last summer. So, Travis and I took him to the car, cleaned it really good, and glued it. It was SO swollen so it was hard to do, but Beau was super good. Afterwards, we went back to the game and finished watching. The Bulldogs played great!!
The next morning was Father's Day and it was raining like crazy. So, the tournament got cancelled:(
We decided to celebrate Father's Day by going to Chuy's. It was SO yummy!
I'm so very thankful for all the fathers in my life! My dad, Travis, and Pete. I posted pics of Travis and Dad on Facebook! (Pete doesn't have FB). I love them all so much!
Headed back home, I was snap chatting with my friends. I totally got photo bombed and bunny ear-ed;)
On Monday morning Evan left for church camp in Texas. He was super excited!
The middle school minister posted this on FB. He was having a blast!
Travis, Beau, and I headed back up to Fayetteville on Monday night to watch Malory play softball. She had 2 games and played great!
Beau convinced Travis, Blake, & I to take him over to the school to play on the playground one night;)
Big news! Beau took swimming lessons with Mrs. Kelly this week! He has done so good. Last year we tried and his toe never touched the water, so this year has been amazing. He can jump in, and swim (doing pizzas and kicking) over to the other side. I'm so proud!
Another big event this week...I was finally able to put my wedding rings back on!! Woo Hoo!! Blake and I met his girlfriend Anna, and her mom at LaFiesta for lunch. I didn't want to look unmarried:) We had a really good visit and I was glad to get to know Anna's mom.
And the funnest thing ever....we mowed Nonnie and Poppy's yard! They are off on a long camping trip in the trailer so we are taking care of their yard. Little boy heaven!
And that pretty much sums up this busy week!
No comments:
Post a Comment