Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Barnhills Visit!!



On Friday I decided to go over to mom & dad's house for the day.  I really wanted to spend some time with Georgia & Gus.  It was beautiful outside.  We sat outside and watched the kids play for the longest time.

These 2 play together so well.  I wish they could play together all the time!
 They were determined to get soaking wet!!
I love this sweet, silly girl SO much!
 Awww, so sleepy:)
 This is the kind of thing you can only do with your cousin:)  Cheer each other on in the potty!!

And, eat popsicles shirtless!!!
It just doesn't get any cuter than this!!

Amy had this great idea for Georgia to make canvases with Nonnie & Poppy for the camper.  They all had so much fun painting together!



Beau decided to do some also!

Working hard!
His finished products.  The "Mom" one he gave me for my birthday!

We had my birthday dinner Friday night.  I left the house for the first time to go somewhere in public in over a week.  We went to LaFiesta in Fort Smith.  It was yummy, but I still wasn't really able to eat much without feeling really sick.

After dinner, we went back to mom and dad's for dessert and presents.  Travis got to bond a little with Gus:)

They matched!!
I wanted strawberry shortcake for my birthday and it was SO yummy!  I got a Shop Persnickity gift card from Travis, candy from the boys, my "MOM" canvas from Beau, an Amazon gift card from Kyle & Amy, and a whole bunch of "golden" jewelry from my mom and dad.  Exactly what I wanted!  It was SO nice to feel semi-normal for the day.  

Kyle and Amy packed up later that evening to start the trip home.  I hated to see them go, but was so glad they got to come and visit!

No comments: