Sharon came down one afternoon to visit with a friends from Greenwood, so she dropped Whitney off with us. We had SO much fun.
I really LOVE them!
The big boys and I ran to Ft. Smith to buy a Father's Day present on Tuesday while Beau was at MDO. We ran into Best Buy and Evan did this....changed all the screen savers to Razorbacks;) WPS!
Our bushes needed to be trimmed SO bad, and with my arm I haven't really been able to do much. But, thankfully, I have boys who can totally do it! So, we got to work and they did a great job!
I also needed some help cleaning my bathroom. So, I gave them all a job.
They did great! And earned a trip to Sonic Happy Hour!
My scar is looking pretty good. I'm still trying to keep it covered because it is SO sensitive.
I'm so proud of Evan....he got invited to be a Student Ambassador at East Hills next year!
I got they greatest surprise in the mail this week! My bestie was thinking of me! #weloveluke
And, the best news of all....WE got our new car!!! Praise the Lord!! After not driving for 2 weeks, then a rental for a week, it feels SO great to be back in our own car!!!! We are SO thankful to Nana & Papa for deciding to sell it to us. We got our check from State Farm and it worked out perfectly!
Who gets to say they owned 3 different Suburbans over 6 weeks???
We've been busy, and I'm so glad to be back to being able to function fairly normally again!
No comments:
Post a Comment