The first day of school for Blake and Evan was August 18th. That was just 2 days after Travis and I got back from Guatemala. Neither of us were feeling too good, so first day of school pics are a minimum. But, I did manage to snap a couple!
Blake starting 9th grade at GJHS and Evan starting 6th grade at East Hills Middle School.
Evan just before he walked over to his school. So thankful he can walk every day!!
Beau started Mother's Day Out and Mrs. Baker's Learn & Play Preschool the next day. He goes to MDO with Mrs. Becky from 8:30 - 12:30, then to Mrs. Baker's from 12:30 - 3:00.
He refused to let me take a picture of him on the sidewalk at home. This was the best I could get. He and his best friend Hayden!!
I think it's going to be a great year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment