Day 4 in the village-
Our last day to have clinic and visit the school.
Our devotion time this morning was led by Susan and breakfast was pancakes and fruit.
We were on the way to village by 8a and had the clinic open by 9a.
The rooster crowing by the hotel at all hours of the night has been a topic of conversation for everyone.
Darin went to the school today with Erin and Sherry and told them about Jesus.
I had struggled with coming on a medical mission trip, although I wanted to go on a trip with Erin, I worried about how I would contribute. Well today was my day - God is good!
I went with David, Bro. Ronnie and Pastor Daniel to look at the property for the church in Bolivia. We also went up the road to visit the church in Conrado that was under construction. I was in my element for a couple of hours. We talked about the size of the church and David asked me to draw something up for them. A Birmingham area church is working in Conrado and we left there with the plan to get in touch with them for some information gathering.
The white van crew - aka the "cool kids" bus. We had the best driver - Tony.
Hanging with the kids under the tree telling about Jesus.
We had lunch and cooled off in the vans down by the river, then our entire group went to the property to pray over it.
The setup for the week. Here's the pharmacy.
The exam rooms and waiting room.
The eyeglass station. Michael & Daks did a great job this week.
I spent the afternoon playing with kids with Darin and
Dane. We were able to tell the Jesus story to all of the kids that were
gathered around and pray for them.
Our friend Sadie.
Unfortunately, today was my day to get sick. Imodium fixed the
sickness...then I felt like I was getting a sinus infection.
Great time to be on a medical trip - Erin & Dr. White fixed me up.
Great time to be on a medical trip - Erin & Dr. White fixed me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment